Some users experience that their purchased license isn't reflected in the app.
This results as a 'trial period ended' message in the app, even though you have purchased a license.
To update your purchased license correctly in our systems, you need to locate your Google Play Order ID.
The Google Play Order ID starts with 'GPA' and was sent to your email when you purchased Bridge.
If you can't find the email, then please follow the steps below to view your purchase history, and find any associated Order IDs.
- Go to pay.google.com
- Find Other purchase activity
- Select View purchases
- Select an order to see your receipt
Once you have the Google Play Order ID for Bridge:
- Create an email with the subject License issue
- Copy and paste the Google Play Order ID into the email.
- Enter the email address you used when registering with Bridge. We can't locate your Bridge account if you don't provide the email.
- Send the email to: email@example.com
You will receive a reply, once we have updated the purchased license correctly in our systems. Usually within a week. Evenings, weekends and holidays may take us a little bit longer.